- NOVA Parks shelters are intended for use for a simple picnic consisting of food, beverage, guests and no more than one amusement device.
The Special Use Permit is required if:
- You are requesting two or more inflatable amusement devices
- You are requesting amusement devices such as rock walls, cotton candy machines, carnival rides, pony rides, food vendors, etc.
- You want to have a public gathering, such as a demonstration, picketing, speech making, parades, ceremonies, meetings, rallies, entertainment, games, shows, concerts and all other forms of public assembly.
- You would like to sponsor or arrange a public gathering of more than 75 persons upon property owned or operated by the Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority.
CLICK HERE for Special Use Permit Application
CLICK HERE for a list of approved providers
- Sit back and enjoy the company of your guests while Great Blue Heron Catering takes care of all your food, beverage and alcohol needs including several menu options complete with tasty grilled items of your choice.
Alcohol is permitted at specific locations only and must be provided and served by Great Blue Heron Catering.
Please contact Great Blue Heron Catering for more information regarding your food, beverage and alcohol needs. Call 703-359-4610 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.